6/01/2012

I know, I know

It's been a long while since I've updated or posted, but I come bearing gifts! Not free gifts, but thrilling gifts of excitement! I finally, after all these years of empty promises, have opened my Etsy shop! There will be a permanent link to the shop on the blog above the "About Me" section so you can visit it with ease once I've posted so much crap on this blog you don't even know what to do with yourself.


Do expect new items in the near future! I've launched the shop with four individual items that features two of my own creature characters. I'm still developing some designs for new characters, but for now you'll just have to tie yourselves over with WEENIE and MOTUMBO.


So, quick! Go throw your hard earned money at me so I can make some hard earned money!

1 comment:

  1. The shop is very nice looking. Are you going to add the other creature designs you have made?

    ReplyDelete